Relive the Christmas season–ending program like German immigrants did back in 1882, when the Historic St. John’s Church was built. Hear the lessons in the native German language. Join in a celebratory candle lighting ceremony while singing ‘Silent Night.”
Check out the antique chandelier and lamp, donated by the International Coleman Collectors Club to replace keepsakes destroyed in the Isanti County historical society fire last July. This takes place Sunday afternoon, January 8, – a German language program at 2 p.m. – and an English language Lessons, Carols and Candles program at 4 p.m. The church is located 2 1/2 miles west of Isanti on County Road 5 NW. A suggested $5 per adult contribution will offset presentation costs.