As a result of the state’s redistricting, the City of North Branch was required to create new precinct boundaries. North Branch now has three precincts, each with their own polling place. The city now falls within two House of Representatives districts. It also now has three County Commissioner districts.
All registered voters should have received a postcard with new precinct and polling place information. Residents can also go to the Minnesota Secretary of State’s website, www.mnvotes.org, to check voter registration status, look up polling place information and get a list of candidates.
The new precinct boundaries, as shown on the map, are:
• Precinct A – Includes all property west of I-35 within the City of North Branch
– Polling Place – Abundant Life Church, 4359 392nd St., North Branch
• Precinct B – Includes all property east of I-35 and north of Highway 95 within the City of North Branch
– Polling Place – United Methodist Church, 6500 Main Street, North Branch
• Precinct C – Includes all property east of I-35 and south of Highway 95 within the City of North Branch
– Polling Place – Chisago County Senior Center, 38790 6th Avenue, North Branch