NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: August 28, 2013
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated December 5, 2002, executed by Bret S. Hedrington, a single man, as Mortgagor, to AgStar Financial Services, FLCA, as Mortgagee, and filed for record December 11, 2002, as Document No. A390589, in the Office of the County Recorder of Chisago County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The Mortgage has not been assigned.
3. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $223,700.00.
4. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
5. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
6. At the date of this Notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is $210,150.06.
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land located in Chisago County, Minnesota, described as follows:
TRACT 1: THAT PART OF THE W 1/2 NW 1/4 OF SECTION 33-T34N-R19W, WHICH LIES EASTERLY OF THE WEST 930 FEET THEREOF, SOUTHERLY OF THE NORTH 1275 FEET THEREOF AND NORTHERLY OF THE CENTER LINE OF 305TH STREET, CHISAGO COUNTY, MINNESOTA; AND
TRACT 2: THAT PART OF THE EAST 300 FEET OF THE WEST 930 FEET OF THE W 1/2 NW 1/4 OF SECTION 33-T34N-R19W, WHICH LIES SOUTHERLY OF THE NORTH 1275 FEET THEREOF AND NORTHERLY OF THE CENTERLINE OF 305TH STREET, CHISAGO COUNTY, MINNESOTA.
will be sold by the County Sheriff of Chisago County, Minnesota, at public auction on October 25, 2013, at 10:00 a.m., at the Chisago County Sheriffs Department, located at 313 North Main Street, Center City, Minnesota.
8. To the best of Mortgagees information, the property being foreclosed has a property address of 30700 Shady Avenue, Shafer, Minnesota 55074 and has tax parcel identification number 08.00335.80, and has not been assigned a property address, and has tax parcel identification number 08.00335.90.
9. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagors personal representatives or assigns is twelve (12) months after the date of sale.
10. The property must be vacated by 11:59 p.m. on October 25, 2014, provided the Mortgagor has not reinstated the Mortgage under Minnesota Statutes, Section 580.30 or redeemed the property under Minnesota Statutes, Section 580.23. If the foregoing date is a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, then the date to vacate is the next business day at 11:59 p.m.
11. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGORS PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
THE PURPOSE OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS TO COLLECT A DEBT AND ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
AGSTAR FINANCIAL SERVICES,
/s/ James L. Wiant (#116774)
Suite 300 US Bank Plaza
1015 W. St. Germain St.
P.O. Box 1497
St. Cloud, MN 56302
(320) 656-3500 fax
Our File No. 14790.073
Attorneys for Mortgagee
Published in the
ECM Post Review
September 4, 11, 18, 25,
October 2, 9, 2013
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE