Can your home chores sometimes feel overwhelming? Assistance from local teens ages 12-17 is available in the Forest Lake and surrounding area. Teens can help with almost any chore. Popular tasks performed are raking, shoveling, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, organizing and much more.
Here is how the Job Connection works:
1. Stop in at LAYSB, 244 North Lake St., Forest Lake, or call 651-464-3685 for an adult registration packet to be mailed/emailed to you.
2. Once LAYSB receives your information, it will develop a list of youth to refer to you. All arrangements for work are made directly between the adult and the youth using the list of names and contact information provided by the Job Connection.
3. Adults phone the youth to discuss details of the job such as: date, time and place that the youth will report for work, type of work that needs to be done, and wages the youth will earn for their work.
4. Adults should be on site to direct and supervise youth during tasks.
Teenage workers registered with Job Connection:
1. Are required to attend an orientation session with a parent/guardian.
2. Are responsible for finding transportation to jobs.
Call 651-464-3685 or email Andria.Flaherty@ysblakesarea.org for more information.