Certified navigators are those who help individuals and families achieve successful enrollments into health plans through the MNsure marketplace and provide assistance to the consumer. Navigators are not insurance agents or brokers; rather, they help people work through the process of applying and enrolling.
Navigators from MNsure will be visiting the following East Central Regional Library branches on the following dates:
• Dec. 21: Aitkin Public Library, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. — 218-927-2339.
• Dec. 23: Chisago Lakes Area Library, 1-6 p.m.— 651-257-2817.
• Dec. 27: Rush City Public Library, 1-6 p.m. — 320-358-3948.
• Dec. 28: Cambridge Public Library, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.—763-689-7390 x15.
• Dec. 30: Mora Public Library, noon-5 p.m. — 320-679-2642.
Participants must register by calling the library listed above to make an appointment to see a MNsure navigator.