STANCHFIELD, MINNESOTA 55080
INVITATION FOR BIDS FOR MAINTENANCE OF TOWNSHIP ROADS
1. Notice is hereby given that Nessel Township, Stanchfield, Minnesota 55080, will receive written bids for township road maintenance, according to the Road Maintenance Specification and Conditions which may be obtained from the Town Clerk of Nessel Township. Bids shall be submitted in the form and manner contained in the Road Maintenance Specifications and Conditions.
2. Bid packages may be obtained by contacting the Township Clerk Stan Iskierka at 320-358-0760. Bid packages will be mailed to interested bidders.
3. Written requests for clarification of the Road Maintenance Specifications and Conditions must be received by the Township clerk at 50188 Bayside Avenue, Rush City, MN 55069, no later than 5:00 p.m. May 25, 2017.
4. A pre-bid meeting will be held on May 25th, 2017 at 7:00 p.m. Attendance at the pre-bid meeting is mandatory for individuals or entities desiring to submit bids unless attendance is waived by the Town Board. The pre-bid meeting will be held at the Township Hall located at 49205 Acacia Trail, Stanchfield, MN 55080.
5. Bids must be received at the address of the Township Clerk, 50188 Bayside Avenue, Rush City, MN 55069, no later than 5:00 p.m. Friday June 9th, 2017.
6. On June 13, 2017, at 7:00 oclock p.m., the Town Board will open and read aloud the sealed bids. The Town Board reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids and to make an award for road maintenance services which is deemed most favorable and advantageous to the Township. Services for the Township shall commence on August 14, 2017.
7. If further information is desired, interested parties should contact the Town Clerk, whose telephone number is (320) 358-0760.
Published in the
ECM Post Review
May 10, 17, 2017