Community
Cambridge Cub Scouts from Pack 235 learned first-hand about conservation at their monthly pack meeting April 24 at Irving and John Anderson County Park in Oxford Township. Accompanied by Scout Master Darrick Wotachek and plenty of helpful parents, the boys planted about 100 trees during a light rain...Read More
facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
North Branch Area Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Kathy Lindo said not all that long ago it seemed like there weren’t a lot of businesses hiring in the area. But that has changed in the past year or so. “I guess what amazes me is how quickly it went from ‘nobody is hiring’ to ‘nobod...Read More
facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
Secluded Checkerboard Park has much to offer The Post Review is starting a series that will highlight parks, trails and recreation opportunities in Chisago County. Chisago County operates and maintains approximately 793 acres of parks and trails, according to information from the county Parks and Tr...Read More
facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
Let’s go Fishing waffle breakfast fundraiser The Let’s Go Fishing all-you-can-eat waffle breakfast fundraiser and silent action is 8-11 a.m. May 2 at Main Street Church in North Branch. The price for adults is $8; seniors eat for $7; kids aged 5 and under eat for free. The menu includes Belgian ...Read More
facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
I’ve written before about the Eastern Tent Caterpillar, but usually by the time this article gets into the paper, the caterpillars are already here. Hopefully, this year I’m ahead of them. After doing some research, I realized that I was giving some wrong information when I said that the Eastern...Read More
facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
A man walking down a Fish Lake Township roadway was killed when a vehicle reportedly struck him Friday night, April 17. In a press release, the Chisago County Sheriff’s Office said it received a 911 call at 10:22 p.m. from a female reporting that she had struck an adult male on Stark Road, just we...Read More
facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
up arrow
up arrow
Don't Miss A Thing!

Our news stories are now available through email. Simply enter your email address below and click “Subscribe” to see the new stories every day.