tax filing extension

By Joel Stottrup Yes, you can file your federal and state tax returns beyond this year’s April 17, 2012 deadline. However, you must file an application to the IRS by April 17 to get a six month federal filing extension to Oct. 15, 2012. You don’t have to apply for a Minnesota filing extension, you […]

facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
up arrow
up arrow